Saturday 2 January 2010

*a day for myself*

how nice is it.. 2day is really a day 4 myself. hehehe :) i'm spending the whole day jz to pampered myself. great time.. doing facial treatment.. wahh, for new yr look?? uhh not really. not much different..ahahah. yesss, guess wht, i cut my hair too.. ohoho.. is it really the transformation for my new year look**my face n my hair**? not much different too, since i m wearing tudung :) but really luv my new hair. wahhh. thanx to the hair stylish, dat gurl is so nice, jz do n follow whtever i want, ~~the most important thing, she owez smile~~ so many times she nd to alter cz i want my best look with my new hair (ayoyo, perasan suda). finally, the outcomes.. i really luv it. thanx again yea.




next, lof of things 2 focus.. yeah, my presentation on february, such an important things in my study life. struggle for the best. n dis monday (4th jan) 'l be my tarikh lapor diri. 6 months to plan for phd.. insyaallah, evthg 'l b alrite.



2morrow, nk kna pg clas jahit dh.. wht a bz wkend, nasib arini ade holiday, if not, mmg nk kna g clas jugak. wahh, dis is the last baju..**spsg baju melayu** the aim is to make baju melayu ayah.. hopefully it really menjadi then boley bg ayah pakai. haha, at dat time akulah insan yg paling bangga sekali.. k, 'll upload the outcomes once it's done:)


Alhamdulillah di atas segala nikmat dan kemudahan yg telah engkau berikan kepadaku Ya Allah. Semoga setiap apa yang aku lakukan sentiasa dalam keredhaan Mu Ya Allah. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment