Thursday 31 December 2009

~smile~ 2010 is coming

::smile:: it was a great day 2day. ehehe. i'm spending my pleasure time with my fren wida. heheh sesaje ambik cuti n menyumbangkn suara.. yea, it's already 31st dec, end of 2009. only few hours, then 2010 'l come. "welcoming 2010". new year, then new wish... wht is my resolution for 2010?? lots of things in my mind, it's al bout my study, personal, work and vitally ::it's all about my life:: too many to write here *wink* Papepun, same cm org lain, aku nk jadi insan yg lebih baik n bagus dari dulu.

but for 2010, my priority is bout my phd. hopefully sume akn bjln as my plan. InsyaAllah. new year,mksudnye usia btmbh jugak,haihh.. smakin tua la jawab nye, nobody can stop an addition to our age right? whtever it is... jz bear in our mind "usia bertambh=pglmn makin btmbh n jd insan yg lebih baik"

hopefully dis coming 2010, 'l be a great year 4 me. i want 2 focus on the significant things in my life. left behind sume bnda yg x pnting n menyesakkn pemikiran.. be +ve and optimis al da time. too many things in my mind, yea.. again, focus on the significant thing.. dh, xpyh pikir bnyk sgt, evthg 'l be alrite dear, don't worry too much.

Ya Allah, aku bermohon semoga segala yang aku lakukan dipermudahkan oleh Mu, syukur alhamdulillah atas segala nikmat yang telah Engkau berikan. Amin

No comments:

Post a Comment