Tuesday 23 February 2010

ada apa pada nama???

hehe, jz want to write bout this, since so many people asking me why i have so many nick names. and sumtime, it's quite weird. even it's really not related with my real name. when i still young, my parents used to call me 'adik' since i only have my elder brother which i call 'aban' and it last till nw. when we were young my brother was so angy whenever i cal him 'aban' in front of his fren, cz he feel nshy when his fren also call him 'aban'.. huhh.. hw i really hate all my brother's fren..

o,o.. back to the main issue :) because of the name 'adik' people around me call me 'dek', 'edek' and some of them cal 'yak dek'.. wht a weird name. hahaha. then all people in my home town know me as dat kind of name only.. they never know my real name, even during my primary school everybody call me with dat name, only certain people call me with my ful name. then, i move to secondary school.. yea, that name were last forever, everybody still call me as 'dek' or 'edek'.. haha. bu at dat time i got my new name.. which is 'cha' uhhh, hw i got this name?? this name was came from my younger sisters, it means 'kakak besar' n finally jz left as cha. so my family n my closed relatives call me 'cha' n sometime they really like to make it as 'chai'.. jz wan to bermanja2.. haha, whteverrrr.

then i move to SMK BM, yea i got new name there. my old name still remain, jz adding another name. which is.. 'timah'.. ala mcm mak cik timah... i don't know how they started to call me timah. a bit funny.. but it jz nice. n also my general name 'siti'..mostly my chinese n iban frens call me siti. few names already..

when i enter matriculation n university, most people call me siti or fatimah. general name.. but when i do my practical teaching, all teachers call me 'ati', n sum jz 't'. n now when i go for sewing clas, all of them cal me 'tim'...mmm, bnyk nye dh name.

n the latest 1, ade org panggil 'fat' haihh, kalo lame2 sy boleh jd betol2 'fat=gemuk' hahaha. hpfully tak la kn

rasenye xde yg missed dh.. ade nnt boley update lg list ni :)

No comments:

Post a Comment