Tuesday 9 March 2010

happy^infinity

alhamdulillah.. everything were OK. i'm happy, 1 by 1 the significant things in my life was done succesfully. i'm soooooo happy, no word can described my happiness :) it is my super duper happy moment which imply that happy to the power of infinity (happy^infinity). can't be calculated right??? even the mathematician can't calculate dis.hahahah.. it means dat i'm really happy.. dats the only word i can say "HAPPY"

my master was succesfully done, n today my presentation was ok too. i want to smile.. keep on smiling,, i guess. i'm such a lucky person, yea.. shud be thankful. it's everything from Him. whtever it is, i still have a lot of things to do.. working on my proposal, yeahhhh.. begin my new episode in my life. insyaAllah, evthg 'll be alrite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment